Sunday, 4 November 2012

Interior design inspirations



Sunday afternoon.

Planning and prepping my meals for next week, baking a batch of protein cupcakes and browsing interior design articles on Design*Sponge.

Ahh.
Perfection.

These pictures stood out to me today.
Hallways, studies and bedrooms.
Guess what I'm working on at home....

Now, as you look at these pictures, keep in mind that I don't want everything in these pictures. I love the details - the brick wall, the turquoise door, the branch lamp (love!!!) and the desk with just a sheet of glass. Look at the colour combinatons, textures and lighting.

*Imagine my mind being blown*

Hope you're having a great weekend, sweeties.
I certainly am.

Kisses,
Ulrika

11 comments:

  1. love love loveeeeeeeeeeeee ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. great designs!
    love the last one :)
    xoxo

    www.yourfashionmoment.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful pictures, i love the styles and decor.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, U! I definitely enjoyed that post a lot. we are about to finish the overhaul of our big dining and living room and need to find a sofa, a dining table, chairs, a TV table.. it's crazy how many things we have to get! at least we know what we need, hehe :P and I'm definitely curious to see photos of your home and all the pretty details.
    ps. give Nuppu a big hug from me ;)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous photos! I love your blog and I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ihanan valoista, kotoista, rustiikkista.. Kaunista! ^^ Joku voisi hurauttaa meidänkin kodista tällaisen, upeeta.

    Kiitos ihana kommentista ! * punastus * En ole kummoinen meikkibloggailija/kuvaaja, hi. Oijoi, Lancome.. luxury :>

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ihania inspiraatiokuvia :) Itse tykkäilen tummemmasta sisustuksesta, mutta täytyy sanoa että nää on melko upeita kyllä joka ikinen :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful inspiration. I love the gold and teal doorknob!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are one talented girl.
    :)
    love the idea of how you want everything to perfection.
    :)
    we do celebrate halloween in nepal, we do. but not so grandly as in your country!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Pug-a-licious loves your words.
I read every comment and respond to them as soon as I can. So please leave a link to your blog, and I'll visit it :)

Don't forget to follow !

/U

//P.S. bye-bye word verification !